Litter will be ready to go after Augush 8th.
Non-pedigreed price is 85.00/bunny. Pedigreed price is 125.00/bunny. Only rabbits marked as show quality are available with a pedigree.
Except for #4, all bunnies are almost solid blue on the body, so will produce mostly blue (light gray) spinning fiber.
- Angora Rabbits
- Bunnies for Adoption and Planned Litters
- Angora Colors
- Pearl Genetics
- Ermine Vs Frosted Pearl
- Satin Angora Information and History
- Angora Care
- Buying an Angora
- The Case Against Hybrids
- Red, Fawn, or What? Identifying Satin Angora Baby Colors
- The Sheen Thing, Understanding Satinized Coat in Wool
- Showing Rabbits For Beginners
- Selecting an Angora for Show
- Grading Angora Rabbit Fiber
- What Makes a Breeder
- Angora Yarn and Fiber Store
- Convention Sales and Information
- 2014 Show News
- Contact Ocean Side
- Show Photos 2015
- Silvering In Angoras